- NCMA e-courses, webinars, seminars, conferences, and education & development programs at monthly chapter meetings
- NCMA education partners
- MBA or Juris Doctorate (J.D.)
- DAWIA Certification
- FAC-C Certification
- Certifications through organizations like:
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
- National Institute for Government Purchasing (NIGP)
CPE credit will be awarded based on NCMA’s “Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Guide” (attached).
Successfully completed college courses beyond undergraduate degree requirements may be eligible. The conversion formula is 15 CPE for each semester hour, or 10 CPE for each quarter hour. As an example, if you completed a 3‐hour graduate business course, this would qualify for 45 CPE if it was completed in a semester (3 x 15), or 30 CPE if it was completed in a quarter (3 x 10). Relevant courses completed through the Defense Acquisition University (DAU). The conversion factor is one CPE per Continuous Learning Point (CLP).
Candidates may submit records of training received for evaluation by NCMA. For a free evaluation of your education and work experience prior to application, contact:
Manager, Certification Operations